Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sweet Thing

I have no facts to base this statement off of....but I believe Baby G is going to be a sweet, patient, and calm little thing.  May the heavens not strike me down for putting that out in the universe, but it has been more than wonderful up to this point!

I am 15 weeks pregnant today, and had a very fortunate and easy pregnancy so far.  Granted, I still have another 25 weeks for things to change (God forbid), but I am been so lucky up to this point.   I almost feel as if 'Baby G' is just sitting so quietly inside just being so sweet and peaceful.  

Why?  Well, first, I didn't have any morning sickness.  So, they hardly made a 'fuss' at early development or shake things up.  Second, they were so cooperative with the ultrasound tech at the 12 week scan.  They so patiently posed just right for the camera, except for the poor lil' hiccups. Third, I haven't even started to 'show' yet.  Granted, there is an occasional little 'pooch' that pops up on occasions, and I know that is hardly Baby G's doing...but I am just saying. 

I just feel like the first 15 weeks have been very pleasant.  So, I hope that I am not jinxing myself for saying that.  I am also hoping that there are no 'nay-sayers' out there that are wishing Baby G to be disruptive or wild in payment for the way Keith and I acted when we were little.  So, if that is what you are thinking.....get those thoughts out of your head! :) 

I guess that I just ask everyone to keep praying for Baby G, Keith, and myself as we go down this road.  Pregnancy, labor, and little babies can be crazy times for everyone.  So, if you can continue to send out well wishes and prayers for us, that would be greatly appreciated.  We feel so blessed up to this point, and look forward to a year from now when we are celebrating our babies 6months with the family. :) 

No comments: