Monday, August 3, 2009

Not Not Trying

Well, a great majority of you either A) don't know we are pregnant yet or B) were shocked to find out we were!   That is because Keith and I have been pretty good about keeping the pregnancy on the 'down low'.   We are 11 weeks 'along' as of yesterday.  So, I guess I need to catch you up on what has been happening for the last 11 weeks of 'Baby G's' life.

Keith and I always wanted a family, but didn't know 'when'.  I hate to say that it actually became a bit of an argument as we tried to pick the 'perfect date'.  Well, as everyone has told me 'you are never ready'.  

So, after a final conversation we both agreed to 'give it to God'.  I was under the impression that we would wait it out for a few months until we decided to revisit the conversation.  To my surprise Keith said 'lets leave it to God, now'.  So, on Mothers Day, we decided to 'Not Not Try'.  From that point forward, we were going to let the chips fall where they may.



No comments: