Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Bump has arrived...well, kinda.

Ok, so for those of you that haven't seen me recently, I am guessing you might notice some small changes.  Yep, I have the slightest little bump.  To be honest, it is not really noticeable to 'the public', but only to the people that are close to me.  I have held off with posting pictures, because there hasn't been a lot to report.  But, for those of you that are getting anxious, I will go ahead and show you some 'progression pictures' so you can see for yourself.  By no means, have I 'popped'....but I am starting to notice the presence of something there.  I am guessing in the next 3-5 weeks I will start to have a much more noticeable belly to show off. :) 

7 weeks

14 weeks

18 weeks



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One hot momma! Love you princess!